In 2017, during the highly popular Entertainment District, one of downtown Toronto’s prime locations, the sought-after 2-bedroom southwest-facing corner unit of the first phase of “Theatre District” condo was initially sold at a great price.
With a southern exposure on the 33rd floor, this unit offers stunning views of Lake Ontario to the south, as well as the downtown cityscape and CN Tower, visible from both the living room and bedrooms. It boasts an excellent layout that allows residents to enjoy the panoramic views.
For families planning to move in by late 2023 or in 2024, or for those seeking a great investment opportunity in a desirable downtown condo with a prime unit, we highly recommend not missing out on this opportunity.
- This 33rd-floor, 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom southwest-facing corner unit spans 632 square feet.
- It features a spacious balcony facing the southern lakefront.
- This particular unit, known for its exceptional structure, floor, and panoramic views of downtown Toronto and Lake Ontario, was highly popular and sold out quickly during the initial sales phase.
- – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
Once again, let me tell you about “Theatre District 1, 2 Condo.”
Located in the heart of the highly popular “Entertainment (Theatre) District,” which is particularly favored by the younger crowd in downtown Toronto, this development is being constructed by Plazacorp, renowned for their high-quality craftsmanship.
The “Entertainment District” , a dream destination for downtown’s younger generation.
The area is highly sought after due to its easy access to the subway station, especially the “Widmer/Addelaide” area, and it consistently commands the highest prices for both rentals and sales, offering the highest return on investment.
Within a short walking distance, you can easily reach the Osgoode and St Andrew subway stations (connected to an underground PATH network that extends to Dundas subway station in the east and Union Station in the south, linking most downtown subway stations through underground walkways). OCAD University is just a 5-6 minute walk away, and the University of Toronto, Ryerson University, and the Financial District are all comfortably accessible within a 10-15 minute walk.
Furthermore, the Theatre District Condo is conveniently connected to the Metro Hall via the underground PATH network, allowing for warm and safe pedestrian access even during cold winters.
Additionally, the proximity to King and Queen Streets provides 24-hour streetcar service, and the nearby Spadina line offers tram connections to the University of Toronto and the lakeshore, fulfilling all your shopping, dining, and cultural needs in the surrounding area.
(Walk Score : 100/100, Transit Score : 100/100)
Nearby Facilities :
CN Tower, Royal Alexander Theatre,
Roy Thompson Hall,
Princess of Wales Theatre, Second City,
Art Gallery of Ontario and TIFF Bell Lightbox
1. Location: Widmer (University) / Adelaide (8-20 Widmer St)
2. Developer: Plazacorp
3. Scale: Unit on the 33rd floor of a 53-story building
4. Resale Details:
- 33rd floor, 2 Bed + 2 bath southwest-facing corner unit, 632 sq ft + 132 sq ft (balcony)
- Spacious balcony facing the south and lake
- Includes locker, parking not included
- Original Platinum Pre-construction Price: $644,000
- Asking Price: $789,000
- Current deposit amount from the original purchaser: $128,800
This unit is located on the southwest corner of the 33rd floor, offering unobstructed downtown Ontario lake views and panoramic CN Tower views. It is an exceptionally popular unit model that sold out first during the initial pre-construction phase, with excellent structure, floor plan, and breathtaking views in all aspects. The resale price is very attractive and affordable.
As a resale opportunity, this is a fantastic chance that should not be missed.
(Currently, the real estate market is not very favorable, resulting in very affordable prices. If the market starts to improve again next year, this may be an opportunity that won’t come again.)
5. Scheduled Move-in: Late 2023 or early 2024.
6. Key Facilities:
Outdoor swimming pool
Party room, and more…
• Walk Score: 100/100 – Walkable everywhere. Surrounded by restaurants, retail, nightlife & more
• Transit Score: 100/100 – world class public transportation within walking distance
• 5-6 minutes to St. Andrews subway station, 8 minutes to University of Toronto St. George Campus
This condominium development is also within easy walking distance of major downtown Toronto neighbourhoods and attractions including:
•Roy Thompson Hall & Princess of Wales Theatre
•TIFF Bell Lightbox, home of the Toronto International Film Festival
•The “Clubland” nightclub district
•The Bay Street financial district
•The University of Toronto’s main campus
•The PATH Network