After a long time, we recommend a condo for Korean residents in the Etobicoke area, near Kipling Station. The condo will soon be available for pre-sale by the well-known construction company CentreCourt.
The Kipling Station condo is located in the area adjacent to Kipling Station, the last station on the Bloor subway line that connects to downtown. The platinum pre-sale for the condo will start in early May.
The feature of Kipling area is
- The Kipling subway station area is currently confirmed for redevelopment with a long-term plan (20 years) in place
- There are plans to construct around 20 multi-story condominiums
- a large-scale development area will also have a plaza for shopping, offices, and various other facilities.
The location of the Kipling Station condo is
- 2 minutes on foot to Kipling subway station
- 1 minute on foot to Kipling GO Station
- 20 minutes by subway to downtown’s Union Station
- Direct access to Pearson Airport
- Easy access to highways 427, 401, QEW (Gardiner Express Way)
- Convenient public transportation to Mississauga
As the last subway station connecting downtown in the west, the Kipling area is the center of the western region of Toronto. There is currently a high demand for commuting to downtown for work or school, as well as a demand for commuting to Mississauga. The area has a high potential for investment due to the relatively low condo prices and rental rates compared to downtown Toronto.
We recommend that you secure the unit you want in the highly advantageous “Kipling Station” condo for both living and investing purposes.
1. Location: Dundas St W / Aukland Rd (5251 Dundas St W)
2. Developer: CentreCourt
3. Scale: 55 floors
4. Sales information: Detailed information will be released in early May.