The heart of Upper Midtown Toronto!!
This is our community where Koreans live together the most.
In the center of North York, very close to Finch station to the south, Capital Developments is constructing the “Olive” condominium with a beautiful design, and it is currently in platinum pre-sale.
It is very convenient for Koreans’ actual daily life, children’s education, and social activities such as building friendships. Even if you live outside of Toronto, eventually, you will settle down in North York.
Especially, it is located south of Finch station, which Koreans like the most, making it a more convenient location for all daily conveniences.
Since it is close to Finch station, it is convenient for children to commute to downtown universities such as Yonge University and York University. Also, it is a luxurious condominium that solves noise problems since it is located slightly inward from the Yonge line.
- Conveniently located near Finch subway station
- Adjacent to Korean markets such as Galeria, H mart, and Korean food markets
- Adjacent to Korean restaurants and convenience facilities
- Adjacent to highways such as 401 and DVP
- Convenient for commuting to York University
- Convenient for commuting to downtown Toronto universities such as the University of Toronto, Metropolitan (formerly Ryerson) University, and OCAD
- Adjacent to prestigious elementary, middle, and high schools such as Earl Haig High School
- Various other amenities such as parks and cultural facilities are also available.
- Please contact us immediately to secure your spot
1. Location: Yonge / Holmes (Finch) (15 Holmes Ave)
2. Developer: Capital Developments
3. Scale: 32 floors
4. Sales information:
5. Parking: $89,000 (available for purchase for units 690 sq. ft. or larger, EV Parking Upgrade: additional $10,000)
6. Locker: Waitlist
7. Move-in date: Fall 2025
8. Deposit and installment payments (for residents – prior to move-in, 15% deposit)
At the time of the contract: $20,000 (Bank Draft)
60 days after the contract: 5% – deposit ($20,000)
120 days after the contract: 5%
380 days after the contract: 2.5%
540 days after the contract: 2.5%
At move-in: 5%
At registration: 80%
9. Platinum Incentive
- 15% deposit until move-in
- Development fee cap: $15,000 for 1+den, $18,000 for 2+bedroom units
- Free Assignment fee paid to developer upon Assignment ($5,000 savings)
- Rent allowed from move-in to registration upon request (free of charge)
- Responsible for issuing mortgage pre-approval documents upon contract signing.