After a long time, we are delighted to announce the commencement of a recommended condo pre-sales in the popular Korean residential area of Etobicoke, near Kipling Station.
Located in the vicinity of Kipling Station, the last stop on the Bloor subway line connecting to downtown, the platinum pre-sales for “Kipling Station” condos, constructed by renowned developer CentreCourt, have begun.
- Currently, the Kipling subway station area has confirmed long-term (20-year) redevelopment plans in place.
- There are plans to construct over 20 high-rise condos in the area.
- A large-scale development zone is expected to include a shopping plaza, offices, and various other amenities.
“Kipling Station” Condo Location:
- 2 minutes walk to Kipling Station.
- 1 minute walk to Kipling GO Station.
- 20 minutes by subway to downtown core, Union Station.
- Direct access to Pearson Airport.
- Convenient access to Hwy 427, 401, and QEW (Gardiner Expressway).
- Convenient access to public transportation along Mississauga.
- As the final subway connection to the west end of downtown, and as a hub in Toronto’s western corridor,
- There is currently a high demand for commuting and traveling to downtown for work or university,
- There is also a significant demand towards Mississauga, creating a dual target market,
- Due to the high condo prices and rental costs downtown, there is a strong demand for affordable condo prices and rentals,
- Making it a highly lucrative investment area.
We recommend securing the desired unit in the highly advantageous “Kipling Station” condo for both residential and investment purposes. Act quickly to ensure you secure your preferred unit..
Location: Dundas St W / Aukland Rd (5251 Dundas St W)
Scale: 55 floors
- Studio: 363 sq ft, starting from $463,000
- 1 Bedroom: 467 – 480 sq ft, starting from $563,000
- 1+Den: 533 – 597 sq ft, starting from $638,000
- 2 Bedroom: 652 – 767 sq ft, starting from $738,000
- 3 Bedroom: 858 sq ft, starting from $888,000
5. Parking: Waitlist
6. Locker: Waitlist
7. Occupancy Date: 2026
8. Deposit and Interim Payments
Upon signing: $10,000
30 days after signing: 5% – Deposit ($10,000)
120 days after signing: 5%
300 days after signing: 2.5%
400 days after signing: 2.5%
600 days after signing: 2.5%
720 days after signing: 2.5%
Upon occupancy: 0%
Upon registration: 80%
9. Platinum Pre-Construction Benefits
Free assignment fees.
Capped development charges (up to $14,500 for 1+Den units, $17,000 for 2-bedroom units and above)
Responsible issuance of “Mortgage Pre-Approval” documents required at the time of contract.