Connected directly to downtown Toronto and the most innovative and rapidly developing hub in the Greater Toronto Area – VMC!
On the south side of VMC, the epitome of modern residential complexes, “Menkes,” has embarked on a 15-year project to develop 30 residential and commercial buildings. The first and second phases of the Festival Condos were sold out very quickly in 2021.
Now, the third phase, “BRAVO at Festival,” has started its platinum pre-sale right below the Grand Festival complex.
Please refer to the following information and secure the best construction company and the highest value in advance.
It is expected to be sold out very quickly, so interested parties are requested to inform us immediately!
[South VMC Master Plan]
- Located a 3-minute walk from the metro subway station, on a massive 160-acre site.
- Constructed by the renowned “Menkes” known for contemporary architecture.
- A 15-year plan consisting of 18 condominium buildings, 30 townhouses, and 300,000 sq ft of retail and commercial facilities.
- Features a large community center with a 5-acre playground, park, tennis courts, gymnasium, basketball courts, and more.
- Within the complex, “Mobilio” condos with 3 buildings have been completely sold, and townhouses are currently available for sale.
[Festival Condo Complex]
- Located at the heart of the entire development, closest to the subway station (a 3-minute walk from the south VMC subway station).
- 5 minutes by subway to York University, 15 minutes to Yorkdale Mall, and 30 minutes to the University of Toronto for commuting.
- Close proximity to highways 400, 407, and HWY 7, as well as the YRT dedicated bus lane, providing excellent transportation connections.
- Comprises 4 towers, with the second phase consisting of two towers, 66 and 55 stories high, totaling approximately 1,200 units.
VMC Center is
a tremendous development project in Vaughan, where Vaughan City and York Region are jointly developing the city’s downtown area.
In the future, various facilities such as office buildings, convention centers, cultural and art facilities, hotels, shopping malls, and more will be introduced, and the development will become increasingly visible.
As the subway connection with Toronto is established, VMC Center stands as the only Toronto lifestyle area among the surrounding cities.
We encourage you to secure high value in advance.
1. Location: Hwy 7 / Interchange Way (1 Commerce St, Vaughan)
2. Developer: Menkes
4. Unit Details: 47-story East Tower among West, South, and East towers
(∨Click the link below to view detailed plans, presentations, and more)
5. Parking: $68,000 (available for purchase for 2-bedroom units and above)
6. Locker: $5,000
7. Estimated Occupancy: 1st quarter of 2028
8. Deposit and Installment Payments (up to 15% until occupancy)
Deposit: $12,000 (Bank Draft)
30 days after deposit: 5% – (minus) $5,000 (deposit)
300 days after deposit: 5%
600 days after deposit: 2.5%
750 days after deposit: 2.5%
Upon occupancy: 5%
Upon registration: 80%