The epitome of Korean community living in Toronto!!
North York, the undisputed dream neighborhood for Korean residents, offering the most comfortable atmosphere and facilities for the Korean community.
On the Yonge subway line in North York,
you can find the 6080 Yonge Condo, built by the renowned Tridel, known for Canada’s #1 highest quality construction. Pre-sales have just begun.
- This condo is within walking distance of Finch Station, making it incredibly convenient for public transportation, with access to the subway, Go, and YRT terminals. (Transit Score: 100/100)
- The condo complex is surrounded by various shopping options, including the existing “Centrepoint Mall” within walking distance, making it extremely convenient for all your shopping needs. Additionally, “Bayview Village Shopping Centre,” “Newtonbrook Plaza,” and more are easily accessible.
- You can take advantage of the extensive commercial areas and condo communities in the Finch and Cummer areas below, as well as the convenience of the Steele area above.
- Furthermore, the condo’s proximity to numerous parks and green spaces allows for a healthy and leisurely lifestyle.
- With York University and Tyndale University nearby, commuting is a breeze. Using the subway, you can also easily access downtown universities like the University of Toronto, Ryerson University, OCAD, and more.
- Convenient access to highways 401, 404, and 400!
- Quality assurance from Canada’s #1 construction company, “Tridel”!
Location: Yonge/Homewood (6080 Yonge St)
Size: 14 floors
Parking: $79,000 (Available with the purchase of a 2-bedroom or larger unit; EV parking: $94,000)
Locker: $7,500 (Available with the purchase of units over $1,000,000; others on a waitlist basis)
Occupancy Date: Early 2028
- Upon signing the contract: 5%
- 120 days after signing: 5%
- 365 days after signing: 5%
- 3 years after signing: 5%
- Upon occupancy: 0%
- At closing (registration): 80%