In North York, many Koreans live in luxury single-family homes in York Mills! If you want to live in a condo in the York Mills area due to schools, workplaces, transportation, residential natural environment, etc., but there hasn’t been a suitable condo until now.
For the first time in 20 years, a luxury condo is coming to the York Mills area.
And it will be located on a spacious site in the northwest corner of Yonge/York Mills, where you can enter the York Mills subway station directly. The pre-sale for the 714-unit “Yonge City Square” condo by Gupta Group has begun.
We recommend that you let us know immediately to secure the unit you want!!
√ Key points for residence and investment!!
- Convenient public transportation: Connected directly to York Mills subway station, equipped with TTC and Go Transit.
- Best location 1: Above is the North York Korean Town where Highway 401 is located.
- Best location 2: Below is the center of Midtown, centered on Eglinton.
- Best school district for children
- Convenient subway commuting to the University of Toronto, York University, and Metropolitan (Ryerson) University.
- No big buildings in all directions for good views.
- Best natural environment (parks and leisure) around the condo: golf courses, skating, curling, cricket, tennis courts.
- Convenient nearby living facilities: Yonge Sheppard Center, Bayview Village, Yorkdale Mall, Shops on Don Mills, Fairview Mall, Miller Tavern.
- Convenience facilities inside the condo: Spacious indoor space, indoor golf course, rooftop terrace, outdoor swimming pool.
1.Location: Yonge / York Mills ( 4050 Yonge St )
2. Developer : The Gupta Group
3. Scale: EAST TOWER 14-story building, WEST TOWER 28-story building, PODIUM 9-story building, 714 UNITS,
4. Details :
√ If you click on the link below, you can see each detailed floor plan and Brochure!
5. Week 5: $150,000 (Available for Purchase from 2Bed or more, EV Upgrade $15,000)
6. Locker: Below Grade $10,000, Above Grade $20,000
7. Occupancy : Spring 2027.
8. Down payment and installments
Upon contract signing: $10,000
30 days after contract signing: 5% – down payment ($10,000)
150 days after contract signing: 5%
2025, 2, 15 : 2.5%
2025, 6, 1 : 2.5%
Occupancy : 5%
9. Platinum Incentive
15% down payment before move-in
Development tax cap: $18,000 for 1+den, $20,000 for 2 bedrooms or more, $22,000 for 3 bedrooms or more
Free Assignment fee paid to the construction company when selling (legal fee of $2,500+HST applies)
Renting allowed from move-in until registration
We will take responsibility for issuing and providing the necessary mortgage pre-approval documents upon contract signing.