“Centricity” condominiums platinum pre-sale is recommended, located in the best location in downtown Yonge/Dundas, adjacent to the subway station (3-minute walk to the east).
This is a place that needs no further explanation!! It’s downtown Yonge/Dundas!!
- Dundas subway station is a 3-minute walk away
- Core of downtown core.
- Dundas Square and Eaton Centre are a 3-minute walk away
- Metropolitan (formerly Ryerson) University is right in front
- Walking distance to five downtown hospitals, department stores, shopping, parks, finance, and cultural arts
- Path network connecting seven subway stations from Dundas subway station to the underground mall
(Walkscore: 100/100, Transit Score: 100/100)
The Toronto real estate market is starting to get busy in 2023.
Toronto real estate has a high demand for immigrants and waiting buyers!!
When the atmosphere changes, Toronto rises at a much faster rate than other cities.
Please prepare for market prices or pre-sale prices to rise before they do!!
Especially, the first move-in date for the Centricity condominium is in 2027.
In other words, the construction period for most downtown populations and high-density buildings may be delayed for a considerable period, and move-in may begin in 2028 or 2029.
As a result, the closing registration may be in 2029 or 2030.
In other words, when looking at the registration period in the distant future of 6-7 years from now, the investment effect will be even higher.
It will be the best choice for downtown living and investment.
1. Location: Church St(Yonge St)/ Dundas St (241 Church St)
2. Developer: Graywood Developments
3. Scale: 53 floors, 594 units
4. Pre-sale information:
(Click the links below !)
5. Parking: $129,000 (available with 2+den units, EV Parking $145,000)
6. Locker: Waitlist
7. Occupancy: 2027
8. Deposit Structure (for resident, pre-occupancy buyers, 15% deposit):
At the time of signing: $10,000 (Bank Draft)
30 Days after signing: 5%-(minus)$10,000(deposit)
January 15, 2024: 5%
January 15, 2025: 5%
On Occupancy: 5%
On Closing: 80%
9. Platinum Incentives:
Permission to Lease on Occupancy
Development Charge Cap: $13,500 for 1+den, $18,500 for 2-bedroom or larger
Responsibility to obtain and provide mortgage pre-approval documentation at the time of signing.