Oakville and Burlington, both named as livable cities in the Greater Toronto Area!!
In Burlington, the platinum pre-sale of “Northshore” condo, built by National Homes, has started in an area with excellent living environment that is very close to downtown, Spencer Lake Park, and hospitals.
- High quality of life: walking distance to Burlington Beach, Burlington Trail, LaSalle Park, and Marina
- Convenience: within a 5-minute walk to Burlington’s largest shopping mall, various restaurants, coffee shops, supermarkets, retail stores, movie theaters, galleries, museums, and other services.
- Good education environment for children: adjacent to various parks, schools, after-school programs, sports, dance studios, tutoring centers, and music studios.
- Convenient public transportation: Adjacent to Aldershot GO Station – Within an hour to downtown Toronto Union Station.
- Close to QEW and 403 highways: 40 minutes drive to downtown Toronto by car.
1. Location: Plains Rd E / Sanford Dr (490 Plains Rd E)
2. Developer: National Homes
3. Scale: 8 floors
4. Sales information: Click on the link below to see the drawings and brochure in detail!!
5. Parking: $30,000 + HST
6. Locker: $5,000 + HST
7. Occupancy date: July 2025
8. Deposit and interim payment (for residents – 15% before occupancy)
At the time of signing: $5,000 (Bank Draft)
30 days after signing: 5% – deposit ($5,000)
January 2, 2024: 5%
January 2, 2025: 5%
Upon occupancy: 5%
Upon registration: 80%
9. 플래티넘 인센티브
- Development fee Cap: $10,000
- One free assignment
- Rent allowed from occupancy to registration
Responsibility to issue mortgage pre-approval documents to be submitted at the time of signing.Responsibility to issue mortgage pre-approval documents to be submitted at the time of signing.